Find Something Rad

Custom Search

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Awesome rap videos

Recently I was made aware of this video by one of my brothers.  Apparently, David Holmes from Southwest Airlines now raps the informative info part at the beginning of flights... or at least the beginning of this one.  Kudos to you David... nobody pays attention during those things... I'm usually asleep already and rap music these days is usually about bling and women. 

He not only got people to pay attention, he was able to make white people keep a beat... amazing!



Thanks Ted!

This video I found this morning on mygoogle.  I love Christopher Walken and this guy does a pretty decent impression.  I thought the rap could have been more humorous but hey, rapping is tough.  So without further delay, here is McGoiter from YouTube doing the rappin' Christopher Walken...


No comments:

Post a Comment

How rad is this?