Find Something Rad

Custom Search

Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Blog

As I am reaching the tender age of adulthood, 27 to be exact, I have embarked on one of the most stressful, exciting, expensive, life changing and important journeys of life...

Buying a house!

My fiance and I are currently living in the Detroit Metro area and in the wake of the real estate turmoil that is going on today, we are looking to purchase a home here.  We have taken all the necessary steps so far and tomorrow (Friday the 13th of March... bad luck?) we will look at our first houses with our realtor.

We have gone through a few steps of buying a house already, but I will save those for separate posts.  This post is just a teaser so you visit my new site.

So, if you are new to the housing market, searching for your first home, a veteran home buyer looking to share some experience with a "wet behind the ears" buyer or just want some good old entertainment at someone else's expense follow my blog about first time home buyers.

This will be an interesting experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How rad is this?