He will be holding a fundraiser clinic tomorrow, 2/7/09 at Deer Lake Athletic Club from 11-1pm. All proceeds will be going to the Todd Martin Development Fund. I have the pleasure of helping with the clinic along with my fellow club pros. I am honored and humbled by a man that has achieved so much in the world of tennis and hope I can get a picture or two, or maybe an autograph.
Quick Todd Martin facts...
- stands at 6'6" and weighs 200 lbs.
- played college tennis at Northwestern University
- turned pro in 1990
- reached #4 world ranking in singles
- reached #30 world ranking in doubles
- has 8 career singles titles
- has 5 career doubles titles
- over $8 million in prize money