Find Something Rad

Custom Search

Thursday, February 19, 2009

New recipes for breakfast

We (my fiance and I) wake up super early on most occasions during the week.  We do our morning work out at the local gym and then I make her breakfast while she showers.  This is our morning routine.  

Usually I make her a peanut butter and banana sandwich that she takes with her to work.  But because of the recent peanut butter recalls and her forever changing tastes we have not bought peanut butter in a while and instead I have been making her two eggs which she eats before she goes.  The eggs I make for her are cracked, put in a frying pan and then cooked with a little added cheese and some "Lowry's" seasoning salt.  

Today I cooked her the same.  Then I made myself something different...

Hashbrowns.  Forever the trusty side.  Complimentary to the main dish.  Well not anymore.  Here is the recipe.

One skillet full of hashbrowns.  One egg cracked and added on top of the already cooking hashbrowns.  A little cheese and some Lawry's.  I also like a little Texas Pete with my eggs so I threw some of that on top after it cooked.  Enjoy.

I was so excited to write down the recipe here on this post that I ended up burning it, but you know it sounds good.

I would love to hear any of your homemade recipes or off the wall ideas for food or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How rad is this?