Find Something Rad

Custom Search

Friday, January 23, 2009

The LSAT is hard

It's Friday and I'm sitting here messing around on the computer, reading about Obama and his days as a lawyer and when he was in law school and thinking that I could go to law school.  

So I google "getting in to law school" and go to a page that has a practice LSAT (the test you must take to get in to law school).  Each section contains approximately 23 questions and you have 35 minutes to complete them...

I barely made it through the first section with my head intact and I did it in just under an hour and a half... and I answered 4 questions wrong!  

I don't think I'm cut out for lawyering, or maybe I should just take a course on taking the LSAT.

Has anyone out there taken the LSAT?  How did you do?  What's the secret?

2 comments:

  1. I've heard that a lot of lawyers have trouble with those tests-even the bar exams after going through law school. Many have to take them more than one time. If you haven't been to law school, I would think that the tests would be hard. You will learn when you are in school, if that is the path you really want to take. It takes a lot of determination to do anything that you really want to do. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post. I might try my hand at the financial side of things next!

    ReplyDelete

How rad is this?