Find Something Rad

Custom Search

Friday, January 28, 2011

Better Made for the Big Game




In my quest to promote for free anything made in Detroit I have friended a lot of Detroit Metro area businesses on Facebook and try to follow them on Twitter.


I saw this the other day and thought it was a cool idea from Better Made Snack Foods.  They are giving away a Super Bowl Party for 25 people with food from National Coney Island, Better Made Snack Foods,  Detroit Popcorn Company and Ackroyd's Scottish Bakery.





All you have to do is email them with your information then post a picture of you with Better Made Snack Foods on Facebook or Twitter @bettermade.  Go get some chips today and post those pics.  If I win I will definitely invite you all over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How rad is this?